...Panties...that's right....

OK! Here we go together, down into Alice's 'rabbit hole', but it's my story about how I got into wearing ladies underwear. Now I must say upfront that I have always had this thing about my ass since wearing men's underwear could be intriguing,  but it wasn't, You see! than I went threw this period in the 60's & 70's wearing under garments was seen as an optional thing; some days yes, some days no, otherwise it was no big thing. Coming into the 9o's it completely changed. I was washing the windows in my loft, I got hit by this need to start wearing men's under wear again. I had none to speak of my draws, no pun intended. So, I jumped into my car, went to Wally's world, Walmart . Picking out a dozen different styles to give me some flexibility as I meld into my sexuality's differences, however they stir my since of self. That's not all, add this to the equation, the 'flow' of my story. Because I'm into nudism, letting my balls hand down low. Back to wearing ladies undies, I went to see my Doctor and he set up an appointment for me to get the ultrasound test for my testicles. They, the doctors, found that I have a varicose vein in my left testicle. This means that if I want my balls to be pain free, they must be kept up against my ass, so that they do not hang. Meaning, I keep my little 'tulip' out of sight, no more nudism. This is wear laddies under wear come into play, Their under wear does not leave room for a man's genital; therefore, when I wear them; they keep my balls as snug as a bug in a rug. This is me today, I'm loving these undies of mine because they help me understand why the ladies from my 60's & 70's felt the way they did when we were commingling, copulating together. Yes! I'm the fxxxing fool who grew up just too late to harvest an other's presence. Those woman who gave me opportunities that I did not see because I was broken, immature. It is a thing about socialization; they were. As far as I'm concerned, when you open up and realize that you are in your 77th year of life; you're  one of them when wearing your 'undies'. Yes it's a fxxxing nightmare underway; you are the center of attention; you can't wake up.                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...open to interpretation...!

Tasteless: life!

...your choice...!