...Today's slaves....!

The purpose behind "the black market.me" is to build a platform from which I can ease felons' burdens by giving them a voice, a place to congregate. It's a digital world, right or wrong; it's the stage from which we hope to launch a conversion of uniqueness through an evolution, evolving over time. So play along with me, suspend your disbelief, observe how when I'm playing around in my own mind, I'm someone else. It's like I'm living in my own head; outside of the forces which I'm tethered to when I'm not playing around in my head. Reality check. I have been branded and isolated so when I first wake up in the morning, I'm lifeless. There is no meaning behind my inertia's limp state of mind. So! I turn on the 'light of consciousness'  via breathing in a taste of 'weed.' This opens up my soul to the world of acceptance; for example, today when meditating I saw the light coming down from on up high, its avalanche scared the shit out of me. I knew that it was the light at the end of the tunnel of my life. This was 'death' knocking at my door; it wanted me to come out and play in its light of warm acceptance, draining me dry. I didn't stick around; I ran away. I took my blood pressure; it was 176/85. this morning at the doctor's office I was 132/82. Yet, the thing that what worries me the most is that I'm going to stroke out leaving a body behind as a lament to my sins yet confessed. So I opened up my eyes, allowing the stench of life's rejection from its bounty. Now I'm again tethered to my body. because the brain cannot live without its body; where as the body can live without its brain -in stroke out, living death.  And this is the 'felon's'  journey too -their why of life; because it's a corporal-class distinction that tells others that this is what you can prey upon, lock them out; neuter their ability to compete against you in the market place of ideas. They are today's slave class. You know! I'm also a felon; I'm suggesting that if there are some 70 million potential members to hock -up & organize through the union there could be a very big bang in the form of political posturing.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bar...fly...!

Freedom! evil art

Tasteless: life!