"...jelly -fish...."

Fear to me is frightening because I grew up in an environment of chaos where my parents were constantly in a state of dissonance between themselves, society. My father hated my mother because she attempted suicide and failed. This action caused a "4-f" classification against my father; therefore he could not go off to fight in this courageous war, WWII. He hated me because I was the child being carried in "mommy's" womb.3/29/42. That being said: Society's social fabric welcomed me with open arms. I had every opportunity that anyone could hope to have; yet I failed at every one of them in one way or another. This I know to be true: if you are not socialized within the your family of origin than you could end up lacking in the skills needed to get along with others, as you interact on the many social stages that are need to facilitate society. Simply said, you are limited in life when you can not walk among those who know how and when to change their understanding of the task at hand, defining themselves in a way so that others in contention can connect with you, your needs. As for me, it mattered not on what stage I was anguishing, I lost because my mind was up my ass over whose authority I "should" acquiesce too. I also had a problem with the devil because I was tempted by drugs, their false promises of perspicuity, acute awareness to knowledge, "my way or the highway." The only problem with it was that I was the one who was always on the way down the highway. But Society continued to offer me opportunities; therefore it gave me the false delusion that there was some merit in the way that I processed information. For example, imagine this scenario:  Let me attempt to fill in some of the 'blanks,' as regarding said subject, GOD. So the first and only piece of evidence I came to believe was that of the 'jellyfish." Yes! I came to this conclusion because, as you know, the 'jellyfish' is the longest surviving vertebra in the ocean waters  of the world. That means it has been around longer than anything else inhabiting within Nature's waters. It has no brain because it is a brain, just like your brain does not have a brain, it has your head. Therefore you are a jellyfish caught up in the pool between your ears. Am I right, you sometimes fell like "jello" as the congress of the US believes that they find their sitting President, Trump? I should say, as a caveat,  my socialization lacked proper schooling between kindergarten & high school. Also Being Irish catholic in my my day meant that you could be processed through social advancement toward industry's labor pool. Nobody ever thought that I could have been consequential in any meaningful way. How about you; what do you think?


               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasteless: life!

...open to interpretation...!

...your choice...!