"...It's only a paper moon..."

I have an attitude about myself - as if I had read the story of my life out of a book; like a third party. You, on the other hand, have all of your 'wits about you.' The stream running between our differences stems from my prison experiences followed up by probation experiences that caused me to have a mental breakdown -mental mishap. I attempted to kill myself because my living space was so toxic. For example, the state put me on the 'hit list' when it first came out; At that time, I was on probation, living in Charleston, S.C. 29401. Sidebar: Just last year or maybe a year and a half ago, some dude decided to kill people who were on the 'hit list' in S.C. I live in South Carolina; he killed his first choice; it could have very easily been me. He was caught on his second intended kill; it failed; but it could have been very easily me, again. Now! I'm attempting to pick up the 'pieces' again, to see how they fit; they will never fit the same again. Because, as it has been said, you are writing your 'book'; while I'm reading my 'book.' This is my life. Now! I'm dead.
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bar...fly...!

Tasteless: life!

Freedom! evil art