I'm no "Virgin"



The only way that they will know is if "you get angry." Otherwise you will not have any political leverage, meaning -social capital. For example, when I was leaving the British Virgin Islands yesterday on my way to the U.S. Virgin Islands, I had to pass through customs twice, going both ways, in and out. I had to follow the law, even if they did not.  It is homeland security at its sweet-spot - They can and will fuck with you. I have been going through this process for the past 25 years. What do I mean: Homeland Security came into play.  When we got off the boat from Tortola, a British Virgin Island,  the customs officers pulled me out of line and told my wife to wait. They nearly give her a heart attack. She has to drag all of our luggage through customs by herself; they could not give a fucking ounce of compassion for another person. Meanwhile, they place me in solitary confinement and observe me through their two way mirror; this could take up to an hour or more. Yes, during this whole process, my wife is sitting down on the floor, not knowing if I'm coming back out of isolation or going to jail for not registering my presence to home land security -so that we can continue on our way back home. Now they finally let me go, but before I leave they ask me if I have any questions. I said, "after 25 years you just might get the point." He said, "It is our policy"----which I took to mean -  to fuck with the felon. Anyway, I reconnect with my wife who is in tears, scared our of her mind. And she and I leave and go to the airport in St. Thomas, where we have to go through the procedure all over again.  We go through customs again and Yes, the customs police played the same game all over again. He pulled me out of line again and to tell you the truth, as far as I'm 'Fucking' concerned they threw my wife right back down on the fucking floor because it was "their police." Give me a fucking break, their policy. Let me tell you something, you grab an hour here -than an hour there, one plus one still adds up to two; there, I sit in this catch 22-position with out any constitutional rights -welcome to fucking America and the policies of Homeland security. Now please, if you will -drop your pants, bend over and spread the cheeks of your ass so that homeland security can take a sniff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...open to interpretation...!

Tasteless: life!

...your choice...!