.Resurrection....?

The impossible! I have been writing my blog these past few years, never getting a response, yet not challenging the system. I'm used to get my message out & about to readers such as yourself. And just last night I stumbled into the answer: "the response key to my blog was turned off." So that even if someone wanted to respond, they could not. Nothing good comes out of an April-fools' joke. But my tale of woe is true. Even so, ring around the rosy, a game out of my childhood where there was always one chair missing; that could have been your chair and probably was. At least, that is the way that life came at me, chair -less. Dumb is kind of how I understand the manner in which I process information.  For example, it used to be that the US was the sounding board upon which the European elites projected their 'retroflections': the back drop for political capital against communism -Mother Russia. So! Now! How will the European elites form their opinion? Now that they believe that the US is changing its alliances, bending to Mother Russia? Trump's sense of being king is his belief that he is destined to be "king of Kings." It's his projection of the New World Order.  And his new best friend taking over the role of hegemonic on the Syrian coast. It is the Middle East's casting Putin in the role of Hannibal, even Suleiman, as Trump's dance partner;  therefore,  dance lessons with Macron who  will open up the "salons of Paris" as in the Day's following the French Revolution, Bastille day -their Renaissance. These were the days when the Ottomans came to town because there was no religion around to interfere with politics, & pleasure. Those Courtiers  were there to convey the messages of their mentor -power elite, political or mercantile. I say, "let the bulls run" in Spain. Yes! "let the rains stay mainly on the planes...."                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bar...fly...!

Freedom! evil art

Tasteless: life!