Shit! "fucking amazing"

"Life is a Dream," where the king locked up his "son" because of how "loud" the Queen screamed during his childbirth. I was born an Irish mongrel not a prince so for me it was to the "gas oven" & my mother's attempted suicide; but, I survived. & It is also true that maybe it just set me on a different path from those who were not "gassed" at birth like the "Prince" he was simply locked up in a "library" with a Master to educate him & teach him how to forgive; Yes! If he did not forgive the king for his "imprisonment" when he turn 21; he would be killed instead of free. Anyway!  The prince did not die & neither did I. It's a Polish "fair" tale. You Know! But -as we are all aware- life is a "bitch" even when you are one of the winners because everyone wants what you want. Or! May be you should consider yourself to be luck because you are one of the privilege individuals who can go on vacation or "stay-cation" depending on your mood, not on being a "broke" puppy who does not have anyone holding on to their leash. Yes! please stop complaining because you are so so lucky. Let me tell you a sad story, I'm in Charleston, S.C. I live here & I do not have a stranger to talk to because nobody knows my "sorry." For example, how can you move on when every 90 days you have to be stenciled like the "Jews of the Father Land?" This has been going on for 25 years; I'm in good health which means that it can go on for another 15 to 20 years. It started off every week I had to register & put a "bulls eye" on my back identifying me as one of those "sick mother Fuckers" that society should "rape & abuse" both of which have happened to me on the streets of Charleston, S.C. I bring this up because I had lunch with someone this past weekend in Asheville, N/C.  who is very rich in friends; but, she does not see it as an asset; she things of money as an asset and therefore I'm privilege; & should move on and stop complaining because their are many Blacks who have been rejected too; you have so much more. You can travel -a man of leisure. Fucking amazing.  e-mail balanceincr@me.com   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...open to interpretation...!

Tasteless: life!

...your choice...!