Give me a fucking break!

I do not want you to misunderstand me: I'm so fucking pissed off at the way the court's work because I do not believe that the court's are in any way just. Now! Why do I feel this way? Because of the court's jury system; it is made up of individuals who -on the whole- are intimidated by the process. It is their chance to be in the power slot; this is unhealthy for anyone who is being judged. I do not believe that the individual is capable of disrobing themselves of the prejudices and acting as an impartial jurist. The brain simply does not work that way; you, as a jurist, are made up of pieces of experiences which you may or may not be aware of. These are moments from your past which you neglected, thoughts that have a life of their own when triggered by emotions that have been buried in your psyche. Yes, you say to yourself that you are impartial, but do you really know this to be true when you do not have the experiences to draw upon? For example, just walk into WalMart on any given day and pick the next 12 members of "Wallie's world" as they walk through the door and tell me that you could trust their judgement on weather you are guilty or not guilty on any thing that is consequential in your life. Right! I hear you loud and clear; you cannot wait to give them the chance to decide if you enter heaven or hell. Fucking A!  This is my bitch. I went up for a pardon on a conviction which was unjust because the crime never happened and the professionals who sit on the pardon board did in fact not read my petition to the Governor. These are the professionals who keep the gate of life from swinging one way or another. And, by the way you could remember that the civil war is in a lull; it is not over in the minds of the descendants who feel that they too have some "shit" to add to the mix; thank you.       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasteless: life!

...open to interpretation...!

...your choice...!