Craig's list junkie....

It is where I pretend "to be or not to be," as they say. Depending on which side of the bed I'm on, I could be as I wish to be for that moment. Titillating is the way that I feel about it; it is all about being who I need to be moment to moment to fertilize my imagination.  For me, it is all about mental health. I was mentally molested in prison. Prison is a mind altering experience because it challenges the brain's way of maintaining a balanced position. Prison challenged my sense of security because I was seen as a commodity; everything in prison has a sexual connotation. For example, the 'icicle garden' is made up of actors who prey upon one another because that is all they have. The felon has to find his niche in the joint; this means forming bonds around others who have only their own best interest at heart- if there is such a thing as compassion in prison, well maybe amongst the he/she and or gender benders. Other than that, in prison you cannot depend upon anyone other than self. It is not like Venice Beach where you have an indoor as well as an open stage for the freaks to show off  their unique characteristics; I just love Venice Beach and its boardwalk; you know what I mean?
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...open to interpretation...!

Tasteless: life!

...your choice...!