what stinks?

Let us set the stage: my head is full of many piles of "shit." When dealing with the first pile of shit, I altered my attention onto another pile of shit and left the first pile to attenuate itself. The question is: what happens to the remainder of the first pile of shit? The pile ferments on its own serving up another mysterious effluent. Continuing on, I formed the habit of going from one pile to the next pile and never finishing any of the piles; the mystery is becoming more powerful because it is made up of piles of broken shit. My brain is shifting like the sands of lost deserts from the past, I am the "stench" composite of self. Well, what is a pile of shit other than another one of life's experiences? And the stage upon which life's experiences unfurls could be landscaped in a variety of settings, but 'should' be noted that to get along, the art of "suspending disbelief" is essential to understanding another point of view.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...open to interpretation...!

Tasteless: life!

...your choice...!