'...think without mind...'

What ever this story is all about, whatever! Why did it happen? This is important because the stage upon which we will gaze has three parts: Yesterday -Today- Tomorrow. So, in this context those who participated in the 'frame-up' will set the stage's setting for understanding, this unfurling on 'Yesterday's' stage. I'm in Myrtle Beach, SC. and I'm trying to shift the balance of power within the zero-sum relationship -new sales has to resell- in the market place of ideas. What do I mean? OK! For example, there was only one place on the strip that represented resales; and that was me, yours truly. All the rest were representing special interests, those who owned and control the sale of vacation ownerships in Myrtle Beach. 1% against 99% and this is where they sat in their evil pen and perjured their testimony. But! Who was it that got them to perjure themselves before the jury? This question would be answered if only the SC Supreme court would hear the case, but no, Tole sent me a letter saying that the court would not hear my case. "Ask not for whom the bell tolls,  it tolls for the...." the supreme court placed me on the 'death' cart as the dead were placed during the plagues of Europe. Now with this power shift in the court going on, maybe my case will be a bench mark against rouge prosecutors operating with impunity in our so call 'social justice' system.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

...open to interpretation...!

Tasteless: life!

...your choice...!