I'm looking for like minded individuals to participate with me in developing  'the black market.me,' a web site designed to fostering a better environment for those 'stained' felons amongst us. Question: what could be an example of today's oxymoron? "unionized felon"   So, in reflection, if you can not be on their stage, well than build your own as Shakespeare did because "...the times they are changing..." Dylan.I'm looking for like minded individuals to participate with me in developing 'the black market.me,' a web site designed to fostering a better environment for those 'stained' felons amongst us. Question: what could be an example of today's oxymoron? "unionized felon" So, in reflection, if you can not be on their stage, well than build your own as Shakespeare did because "...the times they are changing..." Dylan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasteless: life!

...open to interpretation...!

...your choice...!