homework's...traveling through time!

It's called traveling through time; I just love it; today I went back to when I was about 12 years old. Two of the boys from the neighborhood were meeting in the basement of tp's house when I dropped in. They were all worked up over some kind of rumble they were thinking about. Cullen took his belt off and sharpened his buckle down to a razor's edge. Shit; we all did it! Today I witnessed a very dumb thing about myself; I never understood what the consequences of those actions would have brought about if we had followed through with the plans at hand. Fuck -how stupid- yes, today in my time travel I saw how fucking dumb I truly was. Anyway, this program of neural feedback allows me to influence my own convergence towards a more meaningful confluence with myself and the many "rabbit holes" in my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"a horse with no name"... America

"the bill"

The icicle garden. Redux