This is why!

What would you do if this were your situation: Rhetorical question. Create a stage upon which you thrive. For example, I was the office manager for The Vaughn Monroe Meadows, a night club just 14 miles west of Boston, MA. It was owned at that time by Norman W. Farley and he was my boss. Norman was a very shrewd businessman and his brother was the local Judge of Framingham Court. So I must have had something going on between my ears. I knew my way around double-entry book keeping, and I was socially acceptable and attending Bentley College of accounting and finance in Boston, MA. This was my "stage," my environment when I was drafted into military service. And it was during my stay in Peshawar, W. Pakistan 1964/65 that the US military drugged and interrogated me for some incident I was involved in. I never recovered from that interrogation. The military never said anything to me either. I received an "honorable discharge" with a caveat -for the good of the service. It was as if I were just coming on line, they whitewashed my brain. and I no longer had a drive to thrive. The kid who fought his way out of the streets was euthanized. And a mindless exGI was sent home. I lost my ability to focus on the "stage."  GI stands for government issue and again the government is giving me a new designation and this time it's felon. and just like the military whitewashed my brain, the government's prison system "fried" my brain and set me up for a mental breakdown and left me to cope with another one of government's fiascoes.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"a horse with no name"... America

"the bill"

The icicle garden. Redux